When I have an umbrella in my hand after the rain, I really want to swing it around like a sword. I think this is because a lot of the Japanese boys used to play with their umbrellas as a sword when they were kids. This product captures that excitement!
The handle is like the handle of a samurai sword.
The bag for the umbrella has a shoulder strap so you can carry it like a samurai.
When the umbrella is wet, it shows 28 different family emblems of feudal warlords
- The handle is made of metal, and looks very expensive.
- Family emblems did not come out in the snow.
- I bought it but I too shy to put it across my back, or around my waist like a samurai.
- I get a tingling feeling.
- I’m to shy to use it in real life…
- Bought it for my 4th grade son. He LOVED it!
- People stare at you when you put it across your back.
- I’ve forgotten it somewhere and lost it already.
Translated by Yuki Mat