If you use this pop-up character bread molds, you can make your breakfast really cute. This can be the messiah for busy parents, and clumsy parents that can’t make the bento-lunch boxes look cute!
Make cute character bread from sliced bread!
Make the face and hands pop up and create visual impact!
You can use the whole slice of bread so nothing is wasted.
The set comes with 3 different cut outs, and animal stamps.
You can make sandwiches out of them.
- My family adores them.
- It’s really cute. My kids love them too!
- Not only is it cute, but it’s really easy.
- My daughter usually doesn’t eat breakfast. But with this, she was happy that it was a panda and now eats breakfast!
- In the toaster, the top gets burnt… So if you want a golden brown toast, you get a burnt head.
- It too cute, my kids won’t eat them.
Translated by Yuki Mat